Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sneaky Photographer Quick-Write

A sample of Friday's Quick Writes....



This is going to be a juicy story for the newspaper.  I can’t wait to write this in the paper.  Click goes the camera.  What a good picture.  I can’t wait... – Emma

“Why are you taking photos you old man?  Get out of someone’s property.  You could get caught.  So go on, get out of here.”  Oh no, a brick fell... – Regen

“Woof.”  Something barks and runs across the ground.  Click.  I zoom in and hide behind a wall.  Click, click, click.  Why isn’t this stupid thing taking photos?  Suddenly the screen goes black.  Perfect timing to go flat isn’t it. – William

I snuck around the corner and saw a chameleon.  I took a photo.  Then I went home and published a letter to the council.... – Max

Man, whoever you are can you stop clicking me for once.  You have been clicking me all of your life.  Can I slip out of your hands?  But I do not want to break myself! – Lucie

Wow, what was that?  I think it was a photographer hiding in beside the brick wall.  I wonder what he was trying to take a photo of?  Maybe he is a spy person.  I wonder what he was trying to do?  - Blake

The photographer points his camera at a sign saying ‘CLEAN IT UP!’ then at a dog with no owner and a clean up needed.  He snuck through to the newspaper building and gave the photos to the people with a title saying ‘LOST DOG WITH CLEAN UP NEEDED!’ - Mac

Click, click my camera went.  Clean.  What does it mean?  I said in my head.  I make my camera zoom in.  - Paris

Click, click I go on my camera.  I walk around finding stuff to take a photo of.  Then I crouch down by a rock and I see a hippo in a cage with a tiger.  So I go click, click on my camera.  I say to myself "That's unusual."  Then I go off to find another thing to go click, click on my camera.  - Connie

I see a camera and a lens.  Aha there's a media photographer trying to take a photo of me.  Oh that sneaky photographer.  It won't get a photo of me now.  Not my eyes, not my mane, not my feet, not my brain cause I'm hiding from him now.  - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment