Thursday, October 31, 2013

Student of the Week - Alesana

Alesana has been producing some outstanding pieces of writing lately.  We have been particularly impressed by the exciting vocabulary choices that he is making.  It certainly makes his writing a delight to read!

Here's a little taster of Alesana's work....

"Do I have to go Mum?" I whinged, as we walked into the doctor's waiting room.  Mum was too busy reading a magazine.  We were there for 13 minutes.  Then a person came out.  
"Can I please have Alesana".  I sank.  But I got up and limped.  We got into the doctor's room and I could see sharp tools.  "Please hop on the bed".  I could hear my heart pounding and I grimaced in pain.  She picked up a pointy tool.  It got closer and closer.  Scarier and scarier.  Then POP!  A one second flash of blood splattered everywhere, like an open sea.   
"Ahhhhh" I yelled.  But it did not really hurt.
"Here's a lollipop" said the doctor.


1 comment:

  1. Well done Alesana you deserved it.
    Toby

    ReplyDelete