Thursday, February 13, 2014

Meet the team

Something you may not know about me is...
... I bought Arnika's puppy off her and his
name is Roy and he has a dog motel.
He rips his bed apart like a shredding
machine.   Aaron

...  for Christmas I got a new huge four wheeler
motorbike with a loud noisy horn and 4X4
climb tyres and a clip that will carry a sheep
cage or dog cage.  It's a family motorbike that
we can all use.   Alesana
... my favourite fruit is pineapple because it is
very juicy and has lots of yummy flavour.
Another reason why I like pineapple is
because it doesn't taste the same as any
other fruits.    Alyssa

... we have a cat that is 16.  He is orange and
he is called Puck.  All he does is sleeps and
eats and vomits in the house.  If you put your
head under his tail it is soft.   Anna

... I am the only child my my family but I do
have some cousins that are close.  Their
names are Lahla, Leaha and Liam.  I have a
baby brother on the way.  He is 21 weeks old
in Mum's tummy.  I wanted a baby sister but
I have a brother anyway.  I will be 8 when he
comes.    Arnika

... that I have my own pony called Petal.
Petal and I can jump 65cm.  Her show name
is Smart Girl.  Sometimes she canters around
in circles.  Whenever I ride her I jump,
bend and I sometimes do dressage tests.
I feed her chaff.    Bryce

... I got an iPad for Christmas.  It has lots
of games.  My favourite game is Candy
Crush.  I play that all the time and my other
one is Snap Chat.  It is when you take a photo
of yourself and you send it to people.
Charlotte

... that I remember about my koro because
he died.  He died because he was too old.
He died in the garden.  His name is Lofty.
We had his funeral at the marae at
Ohai.    Deija-Lee

... that I have a new bunny.  I have called it
Patches because it has a grey patch around
both eyes and it has a patch on it's back.
Today it did it's first bite on me.  It bled
really hard.   Imogen

... my favourite tea is nachos.  Nachos are
chips with melted cheese and mince.  My
favourite bit is the melted cheese on the chip.
I don't usually get it and I wish I could have
it more often.   Isla

... my favourite thing to do is play with my hair.
I love to shake it around every morning.
My hair is so soft it feels like silk.  On wet days
I sit in front of my mirror and make new styles.
When it is in a bun I hate it because I can not
shake it.  I love my hair!   Josie

... that I like to play on the family iPad in the
weekend and after school.  I like to play
Minecraft.  Me and my sister fight because
we both like the iPad.  People play on it.  My
dad goes on to Trade Me and looks at stuff.
Lanie

... I got a motorbike for Christmas  It is a
Honda 70.  It is red black and white and
big.  It is very fast.  I go down the bank
and down the driveway.  Oakley

... that I chipped my tooth in the Waitahuna
pool.  I was swimming, came up to have a breath
and smack!!  Ouch.   I got out of the pool
and ran over to Grandad's.   Regan

... my middle name James is actually named after
my Great Grandad and that makes me feel
special because he drove the Earnslaw and
he went in World War 1.  And that's how
I'm a special person.  Ryan

... that I have the whole collection of 'The
Land Before Time' dinosaur movies.  All
13 movies.  My favourite one was the very
first one.  It was very exciting because Little
Foot, Cera, Betrie, Ducky and Spike met.
Samara

... I have a sister who lives in Gisborne.  She
is 21.  Her name is Terri.  She lives with her
boyfriend James.  She is really nice.
Te Aroha

.. when I was four and a half years old Dad's
friend and family came to our second house in
Mosgiel.  The youngest was a boy called Ben who
came into Anna and my bedroom.  In our room was
a big red bunk.  Ben who was a lot older than me
climbed up and then he jumped and gracefully landed
on the floor.  I copied.  When I reached the top I jumped..
and landed on my knee!  "Owwww" I cried and
crawled into the kitchen.  That night I slept
uncomfortably.  In the morning we went to the
emergency doctor.  I had a broken bone!
Toby

... that we have three Saint Bernard dogs.  They
are massive.  Bonnie is the baby, Aloo is the
mum, Cracker is the dad.  Cracker gives you
a slobber shower.  Cracker is good at it.  They
push you over.  They are fluffy.  William

No comments:

Post a Comment