Friday, September 6, 2013

Gymfest cheerleading routine

Here is a the video for the cheerleading chant and routine so that cheerleaders can practise over the weekend and leading up to the competition in Balclutha on the 17th of September.

It looks great so far, so keep up the good work!!!

Cheerleading chant and routine

Chant:
We are the kids from LAS
We're here to show you we're the best.
We jump! We spring ! We roll, we fly,
We set our goals to reach the sky!
We are the kids from LAS
And we are better than the rest!!

4 comments:

  1. I like your cheer I would have liked to do it but I wasn't aloud which.

    Rubie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 4 I love your chant! I think your routine is coming along well. Good luck for the Gymfest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cheer and the routine hey Micky is a cool song. Lawrence really do reach our goals high to touch the sky.Josie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you did well at gymnastics thing.-Hamisht

    ReplyDelete