Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Girl on a swing - quick write



When I was at the park, I saw a girl on the swing. She had long, curly black hair. When she swung upwards, she looked like a bird flying. Her eyes sparkled like the stars. I liked her laugh because it was soft and silky like a sheet. Her legs zoomed in the air like the wings of an eagle.
Annabelle.

I am swinging so high that my hair gets caught in the wind and flows smoothly. I have to swing my legs high and hold on tight. I can hear the birds singing with the other animals.
Hannah.

The girl jumps onto the brand new swing. I watch as she flings high in the air. Her feet are gliding through the air. The sound of laughter is flowing through the air. She is going so fast that she is becoming a blur. Suddenly, she comes to a stop.
Archie

I go to the playground, and I go on the swing. As I swing, my shoes sparkle in the sun like one million fairies on my shoes. I laugh and laugh as I swing back and forth. I swing as high as the birds fly, and I look at all the things below.
Olive

"Wheee!" It felt like I was flying. I was so high up I could nearly touch the clouds. It felt amazing! Everyone around me was watching. My hair was flying up like I had just woken up. I couldn't stop laughing.
Emily

1 comment:

  1. What great creative writers you all are! These little stories are just delightful.

    ReplyDelete