Thursday, April 5, 2012

Highlights of Term One

We have LOTS of positive things that have happened in Room 4 this term. Here are our highlights of the year so far....


  • Getting on to linking in my handwriting (Connie)

  • Getting my work finished on time (Regen)

  • Homework - I'd like more! (George)

  • I love writing now and I'm a good writer (Max)

  • Reading harder books (Mac)

  • Competing in the South Otago swimming champs (Rubie)

  • My writing getting neater in my books (Toby)

  • I learnt to dive when we went swimming (Jenaya)

  • Reading harder books (Hamish)

  • Going onto sloping in my handwriting (Jessica)

  • Reading, reading, reading (Emma)

  • Learning where to put speech marks in my writing (Kate)

  • Going into Room 7 for reading (William)

  • Coming 3rd in backstroke at the South Otago swimming champs (Rylee)

  • Being in the top Maths groups for maintenance and maths and learning decimals (Alex)

  • Coming 2nd in freestyle at the South Otago swimming champs (Lucie)

  • Doing linking in my handwriting (Abby)

  • Swimming (Lucy S)

  • Reading 12-13 year old books (Lucy W)

  • Being Student of the Week (Paris)

  • Sports Activator (Blake)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs o and may gess what I got up to in the holiday Paris came with Jess her pony then the next day we went to the gymkana grounds then we went home pais staed a night the next day we rode them in the padock then paris was meat to go home but she staed two nights it was awesome. Then the next week Mum ,Rubie,Lucie and Madison went to Christchurch we went swimming and out for tea I had miny hot dog , chips and ice crem at the lone star
    from rubie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rubie, great to see you making a comment on the blog. I thought you'd be spending time riding your pony in the holidays. I bet you and Paris loved being out on your ponies in the sunshine. Mrs O

    ReplyDelete