Friday, December 7, 2012

Camp - Splash Palace

Thursday 29th November - 7.30pm
Splash Palace was most definitely the highlight of camp for most of Room 4.  The children all loved whizzing down the hydroslide and having fun playing in the pool with their teachers and the camp parents.  The inflatable boats were certainly a hit!  This proved to be a wonderful way to fill in a camp evening, with a late night to be had by the time we got back to the marae, had supper and headed off to bed.


It was really fun on the hydroslide - Jessica
Banging into Jenaya on the hydroslide gave me a really sore egg on my head - Rubie
The lights in the dark spots of the hydroslide were awesome - Jenaya
The pool was really warm and I loved when the waves came - Lucy W
I really loved the boats the best, especially when it was tipped up by the adults - Toby
The waves tipped the boat over when I was in it - Max
I really liked going in the deep end - Lucy S




No comments:

Post a Comment