Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Student of the week - Emma

All of the students in Room 4 know that 'Student of the Week' has to be earned.  Emma thoroughly deserves the award this week.  Both teachers have noticed and commented on Emma's fantastic effort and neatness in her homework EVERY WEEK.  Emma does more than the bare minimum, actually completing EVERY spelling activity that is set, every week.  You are a great role model to others Emma.  We hope you inspire your classmates to take pride in their homework too.

6 comments:

  1. Well done Emma your homework was amzing and really neat I defintly new it was you. Did you know it was going to be you?-Josie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no I did not pretty cool surpise

      Delete
  2. well done your homework was so neat Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done emma ( megans )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always try my best to do my neat's home work every day. And it turns out how I wanted it.emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma you really deserved it lucys

    ReplyDelete