Monday, May 14, 2012

Haunted House - Quick Write


I am outside, too scared to even take a little step. All of a sudden a crackle in the bush. A light went on. I wanted to scream! All of a sudden a door opened. Something got my arm and dragged me inside and chucked me into a fire! I think that was the end of me!
Lucie

I am in the haunted house. I am scared and silent. I want to live but I can’t find my way out. I turned the light on. I saw a mouse! I ran and ran until I found my way out.
Jenaya

AAHHH! I scream as a cruel witch grabs me.
“Help!” I walk to her house as she pushes me across the bridge. I take a deep breath and open the door. Bats fly out like jet planes.
“Keep walking,” she says.
William

I’m standing outside. The ghost is in the house. She walks to the door. She opens the door. I am breathing fast. I just had to freeze behind that tree. I just had to hide somewhere. Then I hesitated. I could not breathe.
Rubie


There are trees surrounding the haunted house with owls sitting upon one of the trees. I can see a light on in one of the upstairs windows. I can also see a path leading to the door of the house with spooky side on the path.
Kate

I was ready to open the door of the witches house. The door just opened itself. I walk quickly into the house. A voice yells up from the top of the building,
“Who goes there?” I turn around, the door locks. THUMP, THUMP, THUMP is all I hear .
George


I looked up at the scary house. It made me feel scared. I am by myself. Looking at this house makes me really scared because there is a monster flying in the sky. It has an ugly face
Emma


Lightning roars, birds fly past, only catching a glimpse of the spookiest house. One light is on but the others are off, perhaps just worn down. There’s a moat round the house with heavy black water. Also there’s a bridge you can walk over. This is a very unlikely place you’d want to be around.
Lucy W

Spooky crooked trees with no leaves hang across the grass. As I climb nervously up the stairs this is what I see. A very haunted house like nobody has seen before. At night all the lights are dark black and not on, but this night there was only one.
Jessica

It’s a spooky night in the garden of the haunted house. We slowly open the door... a ghost appears out of nowhere.
Blake

I’m flying about. I see a light. I fly over to the window. I see a witch and a little girl in a room. She is locked in the room. I saw a tree. I hide behind the tree.
Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment