Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Motocross Quickwrite



I’m going around a track, mud flings up onto my mudguard. I put my foot onto the ground. It feels like I’m going to fall off. My number is 123. My bike gets stuck in a bog. I do big skids but I can’t get out.
Regen


Splat! Mud goes everywhere. I jump on my motorbike. I’m dying to start.
“Go,” he said. We all raced off like a cheetah. People are in front of me. I think I’m not going to win because I’m way in behind. We’re at the finish line. He’s announcing the winner. It wasn’t me, but I’ll have better luck next time!
Abby


Am I ready to start? The whistle goes. I start. I get faster to go round the bend. I hope I don’t break down. I come towards the bend. I go round it. I go down low, I wonder if the person falls off!
Lucie

Where am I? I can see mud flicking up my back as I go round the track. As I go round the sharp corner even more mud flicks up. As I turn my head slightly to the side I see another boy behind me. I go zooming to the finish line. Woah! I won the race.
Kate

Mud, mud, mud, everywhere. Bumps, jumps and turns. As I go up the jump I do a double back flip and make sure that I don’t hurt myself. Two jumps ahead of me, I must be impressive.
“Yeah bro!” I did a triple forwards flip and a triple backwards flip. Three, two one and the winner is...you better know who.
Jessica

Bang! Then I’m off racing around the corner. There’s a person in front of me. Then I skid up to him. It’s me or him to win this race. Then there was a big corner. I turned my bars so hard. Then I go over the finish line. They show me a checkered flag then I knew I had won but the other motorbike speeds but I just managed to pass him then I would be getting a gold trophy.
Connie

Vroom! I go as fast as a cheetah, sprinting as hard as he could. I realise there’s a boy in front of me. OH NO! I...was...STUCK! I click into neutral. Then into gear 1. Guess what happens now! I pull a wheelie out of the bag, doing a rooster tail as well. I keep doing the wheelie up the jump, do a backflip and land it. The crowd goes wild. Someone catches up to me. I only just won.

Mac


Where am I? I hear the engine rumbling like an angry troll. I can hear the crowd appreciating the rider. I’m near the finish line but there’s another lap. Now I’m really annoyed that there’s another lap.
Hamish

I’m in a race coming in first place. The guy behind me is about to pass. Well I don’t think so. I step up my game. I see the finish line. I’m about to win. I hear people shouting my name,
“Josh, Josh, Josh!” I’m on my 123. Woah! I nearly fell off. Yes! I won. YES, YES! I won!
Alex

MMMRH I hate motocross day. It’s the day where I get torn up and ripped the most, lots of people ride on me. I hate being the motocross track. Rip. tear. There goes another rider. That’s going to be a hard tear to patch up. Oh no, this rider fell off. Ouch! Rip. Tear. It hurts me more than it hurts the rider.
Rylee

My wheels turn. Around the corner I go with the man on my back. I think we’re going to win. We won and the crowd goes wild. We won the trophy. Whoopee!!!
Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment