Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lion Quick Write


A selection of Quick Writes about this picture (remember this writing was completed in only 5 minutes)

“What in the world are you doing?  That lion could kill you,” said the zookeeper.  
“But he’s so adorable,” said the woman.
“Yes but he’s a lion for crying out loud, a wild animal who’ll get out of my zoo.  Therefore stay out.  If I see you here again I will call the cops!”  - Alex

As I put my hands around a stranger and kiss her, her breath smells like strawberry.  I close my eyes so she wouldn’t pepper spray me.  When the bars surround me it’s like I can’t get my paws back in then... ow she punches me in the face. - Regen

Roar!  The lions roar peirced the air.  Soon a lady came up to the lion.  The lion wrapped his arms around the lady and they started kissing.  Yuck!  I scribble down some notes and send it to the Newspaper People.Co.  Then CHOMP! Where did the lady go?  Why was the blood on the floor?  I send some more notes to the Newspaper People.Co.  They put it in the newspaper straight away.  Soon the newspaper was at  my door....   Mac

Oh why do they always lock me behind bars?  One day I’m going to break out of this death trap.  I’m always getting hugs and kisses and I’m not a real lion.  I’m a human and I think they took me serious when I said I’ll dress up to be in the circus!  - Lucy W

‘RRRRRR I want to jump on my chinese lady and eat her for my prey’ I said to myself.  I go up to her then..... What!  She grabbed then started kissing me.  What the heck! - Rubie

I’m the reporter writing a shocking story.  This lady has broken in and is kissing a lion.  But don’t worry the cops are on their way and then.... snap!  The lion’s mouth goes over the ladies head.  The cops walk in and.... they are shocked to see a girl being eaten by a lion.  - William

What is that?  A girl grabs my two front paws and puts them around her neck.  I think ‘What is she doing to me?’  I try to get my paws off her neck.  I want to attack her!  -  Lucie

As I point a paw towards the top of my cage I lick my lips as I see a woman.  I slowly walk to her.  I thought to myself ‘If I make myself look friendly I could make her breakfast, with a touch of meat!!!!!’ - George

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous24 May, 2012

    Great writing room 4.Can't wait for more!Cummings family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31 May, 2012

    Hi miss o and miss may I'm in Mossburn at the moment and I thought I could go on the Blog!!!!! Jessica

    ReplyDelete