Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pointing - Quick Writes


“Look” said Grandpa.  I can see a dog that can’t find it’s owner.  Let’s leave our stuff and let’s go and see if it is Mya our dog.  So we went to see if it was Mya and it was. - Paris

“Hey look over there Taylor,” said Grandad.  At least 20 metres away there was a helicopter.  “Grandad is that the queen?” I asked.  Out of the helicopter, in the middle of the beach, two men were followed by an old, graceful, royal woman wearing a lilac dress.  “Oh well Taylor, yes it is dear” said Grandad.  After a while the queen came to speak to us.  I can’t believe I actually met the queen!  - Rylee

“Look over there.  There is a secret something that you can take home and show Grandma.” - Lucy S

“I want to go for a swim Grandad!”
“Not now sonny, look at the sign.  It says Great White Shark on the loose, 200m long.  Go in if you dare...!” - Alex

Ahh what’s he looking at?  Maybe it’s me because I’m a …. giant crab.  Anyway back to pinching business.  Snap!  Blistering barnacles!  I missed.  Yikes a wave.  “Eeek!” - Toby

“Look there’s a fight going on over there.   I think we need to go and see what’s happening.”  Bang.  Smash.  Kaboom.  I have just go pushed really hard. Owww that hurt.  I called the police.  “Put your hands in there”.  - Kurt

I look around the beach.  “Look I see a shark.  It’s coming towards us.  Let’s run off this island” said the little boy.  “But we haven’t finished Dad.”
“Just run for it.  The ferocious shark is coming at us.”  - Max

No comments:

Post a Comment