Monday, March 25, 2013

Angry Man - Quick Write



As the man screwed up his face he shouted, “HEY! You don’t tell me what to do! I’ve got fists and I’m not afraid to use them.”
**********
“I’m glad you’re my friend again!” - Emma

My Grandpa turned angry because he has not been chosen to be the prime minister. He was not even voted for! He was so angry that he threw his glasses at the window and broke it. He had to get another pair of glasses and had to pay for the window. That, Grandma was not pleased with. - Abby

“Don’t you dare talk to me like that young man,” grumbled the old man. I tried to run but the old man hooked the end of his walking stick round my throat. I screamed for help but no words came out. I tried to walk backwards but the old man just tightened his grip on his walking stick and sadly that was the end of my life. I blacked out and fell to the ground. - Kate


The man is angry because someone was pointing their camera at him and he does not like that.
“Get that camera out of my face,” and he really did not sound happy. His finger pointed up like he was pointing at the sky. - Hamish


I am really mad and it is really hard to stop being angry . This man is being really silly. My face is very scrunched up because I said not to be silly and he doesn’t listen. He was being a bully. - Ryan


“Here’s your soup sir.” PUSH.
“Haha! You just got pushed by an 8 year old.”
“Grandad you might want to clean up your face because you’ve got got soup all over you like it’s orange mud.” - Blake


The man is so angry that his face was all screwed up. I tried to tell him to take me to the park but he just pointed his finger and said
“I don’t want to be told any stories. I just want to be all alone with nobody around me at all.” - Alyssa

I saw a man. He looked angry like an ogre.He was shouting
“You don’t do that!” He probably thought he was the Prime Minister. - Alesana

“Don’t you even dare say a word,” said the caring man as he raises his hand and clenches his fist. The people go silent with fright. The man says,
“That’s better.” - Lucie

“GRRRRR. you kids are not supposed to be out there.”
I am the principal. I am angry. My finger is sticking out like a stick. My teeth look like they are going to bite you.
“Just wait until I ring your Mum! I just can’t wait until you stop going out the gate at school! - Josie

“When are you going to talk?”
“You better take that back or else I’ll get angry.”
“What I have done is this. Next year at LAS you will have to wear a uniform because I am the principal.” - Paris

“And...ACTION!”
John, my Grandad, is performing an old angry man. My grandad has a grumpy look on his face.
“Hey John, we’ve got a problem because you’ve got to do that 12 times until the movie goes out.” - Connie

I stare at a man. His name is Dad. I point the longest finger. I’m wearing a mining hat, that must mean I’m an angry miner.The man that I’m pointing at is another miner. - Max

“Get out! Get out of my house! My trophies will break if you touch them.” The man was as angry as a hippo trying to protect its young. With his glasses on he looked even scarier. The man was angry because someone just broke one of his trophies. - Samara

His face is scrunched up. The mans eyes look very serious. One fist is clenched and he’s pointing the finger.
“It’s the law!” he shouts. He shouted so loud that it echoed around the court-yard. He stomped his feet. - Jessica

I am very grumpy and mad and I am angry because they pulled all of the toys out and did not put them back in the toy box and I am only telling them one more time.
“Put those toys away or else I will tell your Mum that she has to clean them up.” - Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Good work class. venessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. GEAR WORK RM4 KEEP IT UP R4 MEGAN!!:)

    ReplyDelete