Friday, March 15, 2013

Quick write - What's up?



Oh how frustrating!  I can’t believe my eyes.  What has gone wrong this time?  I worked all day and night.  I wore my lucky shirt and tried everything.  Ahhhh now I have to start again.  How frustrating! - Emma

I am about to cry.  I am trying to keep my tears in.  But I just can’t.  I have my hand over my head and I don’t want to be embarrassed by people.  Men do not cry.  - Lucy

The man was about to cry but he put his hand over his face so that tears wouldn’t start pouring down it.  The reason why he was crying is because he was upset.  He was frustrated and didn’t know what to do.  - Alyssa

My heart thumped in my chest as I walked into my new classroom.  I say I don’t want to come here.  I want to go back to Dunedin.  I want my mother to stay with me because I’m pretty sure I am not going to like it here.  But when everyone welcomes me I don’t feel left out.  - Abby

“What’s up?” said Bernard Samuel.
“Nothing,” said Peter.
“Please tell us or we won’t fix the problem,” they said.
Tears started dripping out of his eyes.  Then he put his hand on his face.  “I’ve broken your bedroom window with the soccer ball,” he said and started to cry.  The others burst out with laughter.
“Don’t be sad,” they said just as their Mum and Dad walked in.  “You’re still a good brother.”
“Thanks,” said Peter.  “You are too.”  - Jessica

Rrrrrr.  I am as angry as a rarked up bull.  And it doesn’t feel nice being a bull rarked up.  I hate it so much that I am angry. - Ryan

‘Oh no!’  I say to myself as I put my hand over my face.  ‘Why did I just say that?’ I scream.  I just blurted out Katie’s birthday present right in front of her.  Now that she already knows what we’re getting her it is not going to be a surprise present anymore.  But at least she doesn’t know what type of pony she’s getting. - Kate

He is so nervous because he has to go to a meeting and he doesn’t know where it is.  He has to go and do it right now.  - Amber-Rose

“Why are you worried?” said a man.  The man had slapped himself on the face.  He did this because his wife had a crash on her way home.  The person looked really worried and sad. - Hamish

I walk into the room.  I can’t look.
“ Why?” says Mum.
“I can’t tell you.”
“Just tell me.”  - Max

“No, no get the camera out of my face.  Or, or...”
“Or what?”
“I’ll ring the cops.  Bye”
“You invented cameras anyway.” - Blake

Drip, drip rolled down some tears.  I am so embarrassed because I have forgotten to get milk from the four square.  It takes ten minutes to go back in and I have to go to rugby practise in five minutes! - Josie

Thump, thump, thump.  My heart sounded as loud as an elephant’s feet.  Tears fell down my chin as hard as a waterfall.  My son had been murdered by an evil, wicked gangster and he shall pay big time!  - Toby

“Argghh what was that?”
“Sorry Dad but that was a dart.”
“WHAT?  Mum take those two boys away and take ME to the doctor,” he yelled.
At the doctors it was very busy.  - Lucie

What should I do?  I can’t read my story if I don’t have one.  What should I do?  I should just tell him that I don’t have a story.  - Paris

“Look Dad, look,” Isabell says as she’s doing a handstand.  Isabell flips over to do a handspring but then Alyssa lands on her arm and starts crying.  “Not another Winter” says Emily.... - Connie

Oh no, not the TV cameras.  I hate how they come to our house.  They are always so grumpy like a tiger ROARING at you as loud as it can.  - Rubie

I was walking and I saw a man.  He looked frustrated, sweaty and confused all at once like the most frustrated person in the world.  - Alesana

I am sad because I lost my phone.  I don’t know where my phone is. “ Kids get me my phone please.  Oh thank you kids.  Now do everything for me.  Tidy up, be in bed when I say.  Thank you.” - Venessa

He has his hands over his face because he is frustrated because he has to have a speech and a test for old people.  And then he has to sing a song.  - Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment