Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bridge - Quick Writes


Oh no, I can’t believe it. This will be the end of my life. Either the murderer or this bridge is going to kill me. There are planks missing, the rope is snapped and it’s way too long to cross. My friend barged passed me. She was daring and energetic. She ran across that bridge but a plank fell and she drowned. I took a step and fell to my death.
Rylee

I look at the old rotten bridge. Gulp! I just about jumped out of my own skin when I actually got to see it close up. I step on the old wooden plank... SNAP! BANG! CRACK! The whole bridge fell onto me...
Mac

“OH!” I cried as I see the horrid cracks on the bridge. It doesn’t look safe. It’s the only way I can cross to get to the other side. As I walked slowly down the bridge went SNAP! and I tumbled down the hole.
Jessica

“Ahhhhhh,” I say as I stop and stare at the bridge. It looks old and if I stand on it it’s ‘bye-bye’ for me. It doesn’t look safe and it is definitely not stable but I have to get to the other side otherwise the angry gorilla is going to get me. Then I had an idea, if I just climb up the mountains he won’t be able to get me there.
Connie

Ahhhh! I scream saying to myself ‘Do I really have to cross the bridge?’ I feel really nervous because a person is pushing me over the bridge. SNAP! The bridge breaks and I scramble to safety then I say to myself ‘I am never going to cross that bridge again!’
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment